BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I have to drink chocolate milk everyday or I honestly won't sleep. This is the only brand I've been drinking since I was a child.
eslery c.
Doral, Florida
THE BESSSSSSSSSST! FOREVER!
I LOVE IT!!
The best chocolate in the world!
And hot not say!
No comparison, it has a delicious taste
Afshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
I would love to try it because I lovee nasquick chocolate mix but I always take regular. I wounded how no sugar added would taste
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
We always buy this Nesquik chocolate powder mix for our 2 year old son. he loves the flavor but it doesn't contain much vitamins.
Mimi R.
Senoia, GA
Being a diabetic I enjoy anything that is sugar-free so therefore I truly enjoyed this chocolate malt flavored powder for my milk
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
nesquik hot chocolat is my life , milk and chocolat lover ,, i need tihs , dont like me so much the sugar this is my perfect mix
Valerie B.
San Jacinto, CA
The best choclate milk ever!!! I have drank this since I was really little and I still drink it. It's very good and not to sweet
Rebeca R.
I used to buy this but I already find betters cocoa!! It’s not something amazing it’s just good you can find it almost everywhere
Shayla s.
Kids love this, and adults too!! I've been drinking this since I was a kid and the only thing that has changed is the packaging!
melissa H.
This is the best. A wonderful way to start the morning with nestle quick. My kids absolutely love it and ask for it all the time
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.