BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaimee B.
I use Nesquik chocolate powder with no sugar added because it is healthier for my son. He LOVES chocolate milk so the healthier, the better.
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
I wouldn't ever guessed it was "no sugar added", taste just like the original. Love to whip it in the blender to make a delicious milk shake.
Leyla Y.
It is a perfect product. I like chocolate to much and it is no expensive. I try it twice and like it so much. It had a very good value for me
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
I bought this because it was sugar free. My son loved it but I on the other hand was not a huge fan. I thought it tasted okay but not great.
diana c.
Good for any day, just that when the milk or water is cold, some clumps of the mix rise and it gets annoying sometimes. But it's really good
Sherry H.
Marysville
I love this product even the sugar free one is good my husband is a diabetic so anything sugar-free works good for us definitely a repeat Buy
Ysenia G.
I love chocolate milk. And with the powder you can make it hot cocoa as well. You get alot and it last awhile. You can also purchase anywhere
Alyson B.
I love the Nesquik chocolate powder, No sugar added. Most no sugar added products taste horrible but this doesn't. I would highly recommend.
Zuly C.
Best chocolate milk mix ever. Been using it since i can remember takes that nasty milk taste away and leaves u with just good old chocolate.
Liz B.
My kids favorite and my childhood fav. A little goes a long way and it dissolves no chunks in the milk. We also use it to make hot cocoa too.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.