BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Maritza G.
Really Good its kinda pricey but its worth the price ,, i really like it because you can drink it HOT or Cold its great and the kids love it !!
Cecilia C.
Tulare, CA
It wasn't disgusting, but it was definitely not for me. The regular kind makes me feel nostalgic and I have a nice time going down memory lane.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
You have tried this but I tried it with liquid milk and I did not like it at all I do not know if milk powder would work better but this one.:(
Kelsee S.
Indio, CA
Best chocolate milk mix you can buy!! Dissolves completely unlike some other mixes! Tastes like true chocolate not artificial chocolate flavor.
Alex S.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely LOVE nesquick chocolate powder, I think it's not only awesome to be able to mix it with milk, I also add it to my cookies recipes.
Merlyn S.
Bronx, NY
Definitely my all time favorite, definitely beats the strawberry and banana flavors, never drank a bottle of milk without this during my youth
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
Great brand for the kids you can either mix it with milk and make hot chocolate or mix it on a banana milkshake and it will taste just great .
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Perfect little drink for kids. whenever my daughter is having a bad day I like to chear her up with some Nesquik. She guzzles it down so fast 😋
Sol S.
It has a good chocolate flavor but not quite the best in my opinion but it will do the trick when you’re craving a steamy mug of hot chocolate.
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
I wouldn't ever guessed it was "no sugar added", taste just like the original. Love to whip it in the blender to make a delicious milk shake.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.