BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Michelle S.
Morrow, OH
My go to chocolate powder for my sweet tooth - better than syrup since I don't have to store it in the fridge and it doesn't make a sticky mess
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
Great brand for the kids you can either mix it with milk and make hot chocolate or mix it on a banana milkshake and it will taste just great .
Merlyn S.
Bronx, NY
Definitely my all time favorite, definitely beats the strawberry and banana flavors, never drank a bottle of milk without this during my youth
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
You have tried this but I tried it with liquid milk and I did not like it at all I do not know if milk powder would work better but this one.:(
Maritza G.
Really Good its kinda pricey but its worth the price ,, i really like it because you can drink it HOT or Cold its great and the kids love it !!
Vanessa P.
I love the chocolate flavor powder with milk, I use to eat it by itself sometimes. It is so delicious. Need to buy some more since I'm all out.
Ana Milena G.
I remember this drink throughout my childhood , is not my favorite chocolate drink , but it is delicious. I like to take hot and eat cookies .
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Perfect little drink for kids. whenever my daughter is having a bad day I like to chear her up with some Nesquik. She guzzles it down so fast 😋
Kelsee S.
Indio, CA
Best chocolate milk mix you can buy!! Dissolves completely unlike some other mixes! Tastes like true chocolate not artificial chocolate flavor.
Natasha S.
Elkins
We get this for my daughter all the time so we can give her chocolate milk abd she loves this, we love the one without sugar! It lasts so long
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.