BY NESQUIK #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
This is a great chocolate milk powder. I will say that it is hard to mix in the chocolate sometimes. This also works good as a hot chocolate warmed up!
Sugey n.
Chocolate milk is everyone's favorite old or young, delicious with really cold milk or made into milk shakes with fruits like bananas and strawberries.
Andayza S.
I mean who doesn't like chocolate milk? But this one has no sugar to it so its more healthier and the kids can't even tell the difference
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Mmm warm chocolate milk is the perfect drink on a cold rainy day! This hot chocolate cocoa mix is so delicious, it definitely soothes my sweet tooth.
Emmie M.
Tallapoosa
Drink this every morning . My entire family loved this . I reccomend it ! You barely have to use any of the mix to get you perfect chocolate drink !
Dawntae W.
Nesquik is my favorite chocolate milk brand. They are so good and so cheap. The tub lasts forever. I've been drinking this stuff since I was a child!
Kristina L.
Deming, NM
I love it, my kids love it. my husbands a weird and doesn't like chocolate but he drinks this. it mixes so much better then other brands that clump.
Bianca G.
Edinburg, TX
Early in the morning or late at night, i love getting a cold glass of milk with chocolate flavored nesquick, it goes great with some glazed donuts! 😍
Megan G.
Mayville , WI
My kids love this for making chocolate milk! I prefer the regular over the no sugar, seems to taste better. The container lasts for a long time too.
Hadia  A.
I am not a chocolate person, but this product is one of the favorites at my house. My kids will pretend to be cold so that they get a hot coco drink
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.