BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
galina s.
Wilmington
Very convenient to cook, do not stand near the stove. (Filled with milk or boiling water and ready!)Very tasty, even I can not stop at one cup)))Very bright, colorful and interesting box!A cheerful rabbit, always uplifting!According to the manufacturer - a full breakfast!And it is designed especially for preschool and school age!And the manufacturer is all known to Nestlé!
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
has been around for decades and will be for many more! It's a cold raining day, what best than cuddling with your toddler under a plaid watching his favorite movie of the month and drinking hot chocolate together? like you did with your parents or siblings when you were younger.
Alison V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is all we ever get at my house anymore, as far as chocolate milk goes. We used to be a syrup family but now we rely on nesquick powder!!! It's delicious and full in my milk, and really dissolves well. My mom is able to get giant tubs of it at wholesale price, so we are never without. I'll be a return customer for life
Jazmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this since I was like two lol. It's a great chocolate mix to add a delicious flavor to milk. And I find it very good that this one has no sugar added but still manages to taste exactly the same. This is always in my cupboard.
Brenda C.
I was an avid consumer of this product when I was a young girl and now, my eight-year-old sister is too! It adds a wonderful taste to the everyday milk cup and fortifies developing bones. I would recommend it to anyone with kids or siblings! The product is really worth it!
cheyenne c.
this makes really really good chocolates milk , i've been using this since i was little and i always keep a pack in my house , i love it because you get to choose if you want really strong chocolate milk or really light chocolate milk !!
destiny p.
Westlake Vlg, CA
MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD. Heaven on earth. It is delicious and I love it. No other chocolate makes my milk taste better. It fits perfectly in my coupbards. I reccomend this to everybody. Not a bad price for that giant thing. It lasts me a whole year I think.
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
Definitely a favorite of mine from my childhood. Always brings back amazing memories with that chocolaty velvet flavor. It does not mix will with Silk coconut almond milk. For some reason the powder did not dissolve for me
Tori T.
I am obsessed with chocolate milk. I love the powder mix when it comes to making chocolate milk because of the gritty taste. (I know it sounds strange, but I really love it.) Nesquik will always be my go-to chocolate milk powder.
Brittany N.
Bakersfield, CA
I might be the only 28-year-old woman who still drinks Nesquik, but there’s good reason. I love drinking chocolate milk with a salty snack like popcorn. And I cannot stand the artificial flavor of bottled chocolate syrup. For me, I prefer Nesquik over premade chocolate milk or milk flavored with chocolate syrup. Delicious!
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.