BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Jessica N.
This version tastes good even without any sugar being added into it. The only complaint I have is that it can be expensive for such a small container.
Chelsea N.
San Antonio, TX
Nesquik Chocolate Mix is the best powder mix by far . I'll only make chocolate milk with this mix. Other powders will leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Courtney T.
Mobile, AL
This is the only chocolate powder I like, and the only kind my kids will drink. I always have to have this in stock and my son drinks it every morning!
This is a great chocolate milk powder. I will say that it is hard to mix in the chocolate sometimes. This also works good as a hot chocolate warmed up!
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
Brings back childhood memories. I love nesquik. Sometimes it takes ages for it to mix into the milk but whatever. It's so good. I love chocolate milk!
Yenifer G.
THE BEST MIX OF CHOCOLATE IN AAAALL THE WORLD, simple and quickly to make, i love it hot with bread and butter. i'm a common consumer, this is so tasty
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
THis stuff immediately takes me back to my childhood. I had a glass of chocolate milk every single morning, and the hersheys syrup just can't compare.
Maria B.
My husband and son love this one a lot especially with cold milk the chocolate flavor is really good they really enjoyed having this products at home.
Jo D.
I put this in my milk every morning. I only drink chocolate milk and I only put Nesquick in it. I Iove it. It just has better flavor than other brands.
Sugey n.
Chocolate milk is everyone's favorite old or young, delicious with really cold milk or made into milk shakes with fruits like bananas and strawberries.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.