BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Melva V.
Valencia, PA
This is kids favorite chocolate milk. They could go through it in a heartbeat. I don't know any kid that can drink milk that doesn't like chocolate milk.
Veronica R.
Walton, IN
I put this in my coffee every morning. Even though it says no sugar, is super sweet. Will but again. Bought at Dollar general. Great value. Inexpensive.
Lindsay B.
Charlottesville, VA
So yummy and way healthier than pre-made chocolate milks. Plus I can mix the powder with lactaid milk for those in my family who are lactose intolerant.
Brooke C.
Chocolate milk has always been my favorite and the Nestle powder, I have found, provides the best taste. The no added sugar factor makes it even better!
Jessica M.
Bronx, NY
My esquí ja i love it for my baby and me , I can said this is a good chocolate to mix with hot milk and give to the kids because it very healthy for them
Fiama B.
Windham, NH
Kids love with milk in the morning and before bed and I love it too. Chocolate is my favorite but I like strawberry too! And it's great to make cake top
Lucia G.
Something better than this? No creoooo. So delicious and without added sugar. Try this for your family and you will notice the difference. Buy Nesquick.
Jessica E.
Los angeles, CA
I still love these chocolate milks even though I'm not a kid anymore! they are a delight to drink. I prefer the chocolate one amongst the other flavors.
Chelsea N.
San Antonio, TX
Nesquik Chocolate Mix is the best powder mix by far . I'll only make chocolate milk with this mix. Other powders will leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Courtney T.
Mobile, AL
This is the only chocolate powder I like, and the only kind my kids will drink. I always have to have this in stock and my son drinks it every morning!
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.