BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Kayla E.
This powder makes the most amazing chocolate milk in the world. It isn't very expensive and tastes great. The packaging is cute. I definitely recommend this to everyone. I buy it all the time.
Milan W.
Orlando, FL
I have been drinking this since I was little and I personally love it and always will. It is truly delicious and kids will love it. I honestly used to drink this everyday and you cant find this at pretty much every store.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
This stuff is very good. Since I don't like the taste of plain milk, adding this makes it palatable for me. Unlike some low or no sugar powders that don't mix well with liquids, this does mix well and disolves well. If you need to decrease your sugar intake, I would definitely recommend this. Do remember that "no added sugar" is not the same as sugar free.
joan v.
I Love This For My Choclate Milk ! a must have at home ! is so yummy ! is perfect ! my son loves it plus my mom also gave it to me while little u either can get a big container or small i would always repurchase
Yeani C.

Rich chocolate drink to drink at any time hot or cold, very rich I recommend.

Rich chocolate drink to drink at any time hot or cold, very rich I recommend.}

Michelle D.
This has to be the grossest flavor made by nestle. I bought it by accident and the kids refuse to touch it. I tried it to see what the big deal was and yup it's gross
Hildret A.
esta presentacion de nesquik chocolate mix no sugar added 1 6 oz es la mejor ademas que es reducida en azucar puede cuidar tu salud y aun asi continua teniendo su caracteristico delisioso sabor , solo desearia que regresara a venezuela ...............
Christina F.
My favorite choice for a chocolate milk powder. I love that they have the no sugar added option, so I that I can be more in control of the sweetness of my drink
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
Love the no sugar added I have a 4.5 year old who LOOOOVES her chocolate milk. The no added sugar makes me feel a little better for caving and giving it to her.
Ceci J.
The perfect brand. Who doesn't love a cup of Hot Chocolate. Specially in the winter. I absolutely love this brand, wouldn't trade it for any other to be honest.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.