BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Itamar P.
United States
Nesquik is the best. Although occasionally there will be some chocolate powder on the bottom of your glass if you mix it with cold milk, the overall taste is great. The packaging of this product is fantastic in that it is super easy and convenient to use. I highly Recommend.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I used to drink this stuff all the time when I was little.  While it isn't bad at all, I just find other brands a whole lot better.  You can get this almost anywhere!
Stacee B.
Love love loved this chocolate powder, the taste is so flavorful I could drink it all day. My daughter really like regular milk so I stopped buying it, but at times I'm like can I get this for myself since I'm in my mid 30's??....Lol was staring it down just the other day when I was at the store, but decided against it. Now that it popped up for me to review I think it's a sign that I need to get some and I am.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
I can remember this from my childhood. Of course the one from my childhood had sugar in it. But I buy this one for my kids. Why because it's good and I don't want them to have too much sugar. They drink this like it's going out of style and are non the wiser there is no sugar added. I think everyone wins this round.
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
My step kids have bad allergies and this is one of the only brands they can have and love it. The rest of my family also loves it. Taste really good and you wouldn't think it was a powder.
Kayla P.
I find the scent overpowering and its not as yummy as i would hope. I find that you need to add a lot more powder to your drink than you originally planned on. It just tastes blah and the packaging prevents you from really getting in there and being able to get enough product.
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC
My mom had the hardest time getting me to drink milk, and this was the ONLY way I would drink mine. It's what I grew up on, and it's affordable and you get a lot for your price. I'm a repeating consumer. Yes of course I would. and My future kids will know all about this chocolate milk!
Holly H.
Hudsonville, MI
Nesquick os great for chocolate milk. It's better than using Hershey's syrup. It's also the best to put on ice team and also tastes better than Hershey's syrup! I would recommend this definitely, also you get a nice serving of calcium as well!
Leilani S.
Great for children! This was my staple as a child! Perfect for a little on the go treat. Packaging is in a big container which is easy to use and get product out of. Add some milk and as much powder as you need for the best chocolate milk
Lucy M.
we use nesquik for as long as i can remember since i was a baby i would say. omg this is delish with bread, as hispanic would say conchas lol. it is a good value it lastes me for almost a month. nice easy packaging just wish they would add like a scoop for it to be easy to dip out.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.