BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
crystal v.
Wasco, CA
We can never say no to a cup of warm or cold chocolate milk! We buy it often because my kids love to drink it as well as us. It was a very good chocolate flavor which meets all our expectations.
Oscar T.
I've tried many other chocolate mixes and syrups but I always seem to come back to nesquicks chocolate milk powder. I love adding extra scoops of this stuff to make my milk super chocolatey
Cheryl R.
Seffner, FL
Still has great chocolate taste even with the sugar free options. Label was perfect to show it was sugar free. Packaged perfectly and price point is well within budget.
Julisa D.
New York , NY
I grew up on this and I still can't live without it. I buy the huge canister which lasts me months every chance I get before I run it. Perfect right before you go to bed.
nat d.
long valley
The taste is absolutely great! I checked the back of the container and there are a lot of vitamins in it, which is a bonus. I love chocolate milk so I highly recommend this if you like it too. If I didn't have this product with me right now, I would definitely buy it again.
Teresa M.
Boston, MA

This product I liked dsd I was a girl and I still love it and my children who are 4 le facina and for these cold times there is nothing better than a good cup of hot chocolate
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
These are so delicious. Nesquik has always been one of my favorite milks. It has such a sweet taste and it's very chocolatey. The milk is low fat, has 8 grams of protein, and is a good source of calcium and vitamin A & D. I recommend it
Shanda M.
Modesto, CA
I've been using this brand since I was a kid. I love it because you can put in as much as you want. I can't drink already made chocolate milk because of the product lol.
Maritza M.
I will always prefer Nesquik over chocolate syrup! When I crave some chocolate this is one of my to go to treats. It's very refreshing & not to sweet, just perfect! :)
Rosanna M.
Corcoran, CA
I love nesquok chocolate, it taste so pure to me, especially on a really cold day, I heat it up, & on hot days I drink it nice & cold, I recommend this more than any other chocolate drinks
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.