BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Juanita T.
Stockton , Ca
My kids and i love Nesquick chocolate and strawberry. The flavor is AMAIZING and rich. Definitely affordable at our locol grocery store and the container is easy to open even for my 5 yr old daughter.
Miranda b.
Corp Christi, TX
I love nesquik. I loved it since i was a kid. Great amazing sweet taste. Very good. Perfect for all ages, your never too old for some good ol chocolate milk. Very rich and good.
Kristine M.
From my youth this was my go to cold chocolate milk. I grew up and became lactose. I have an 8 year old who drinks this now. It is like seeing myself through him.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
this is the only chocolate mix I use to make chocolate milk! it stirs in so much easier than chocolate syrup. its the perfect amount of chocolatey no matter how much mix you put in your drink
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
I really like Nesquik, but this no sugar added product gives off a bit of an odd aftertaste. I tried it with a child, and they would not drink it. They said it "tasted funny".
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This make sure best homemade chocolate milk hands down! It reminds me if when I was a kid so I love having it around the house now as an adult. Very good and highly recommend!
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
Whenever I want a quick flashback to my childhood I pour myself a tall ice cold glass of milk stir some of this in and enjoy the smooth creamy taste. Even my boys love this.
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This is my family's favorite chocolate powder. I use it not only for chocolate drink but as well as for cakes, cake fillings, to make Brazilian desserts, and much more. Great price for a great product.
Julia W.
Watertown, NY
This is what I grew up with in Germany and what my grandma made me. So I prefer this over Hershey or Swiss miss... it doesn't have a strong cocoa flavor and is sweeter than your typical hot chocolate.
crystal v.
Wasco, CA
We can never say no to a cup of warm or cold chocolate milk! We buy it often because my kids love to drink it as well as us. It was a very good chocolate flavor which meets all our expectations.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.