BY NESQUIK #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Radhika P.
Madison, AL
Oh my god! I can't live without this chocolate mix!! My favorite!! I was looking for a perfect chocolate mix and I went to Sam's Club and found this amazing chocolate mix!! 😍
Jessica B.
Nesquick powder is my favorite to add to milk! I love it most because you can add however much you want, it doesn't matter. This is something that'll always be in my fridge!
Elinor A.
My little brother loves this chocolate drink and I love it because it is free of sugar besides which 9 year old boy does not like this drink because I love it too.
Allie P.
Staten Island
I was hesitant at first because it was sugar free but the taste is pretty much the same. I like the amount given for the price! It makes me feel like a child again to drink this minus the calories! I would recommend this to everybody
Noelle P.
Pleasant Grove, UT
This is a great way to have a chocolate fix and not feel to guilty. This is very easy to mix and tastes amazing too. This makes my kids ask for chocolate milk all the time. I am okay with then having it, because it makes them drink more milk.
April O.
Norwalk, CA
As a child this was my favorite in the morning and at night. It has the best taste by far. The others don't taste as good as this one it's very affordable and kids love the taste
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is great! Easy to use and tastes good. All you do is add the chocolate to milk and your good to go! You can also use it for hot chocolate. Or just chocolate milk.
Jomary Z.
My famiy loves this! It is so good and we even use it to make hot chocolate. My kids love sitting on the dinner table before bed and drinking chocolate milk with cookies. Thw sweetness is just right.
Alex Z.
Macomb, MI
Chocolate lovers!! Look no further. Nesquik is the delicious and nutritious alternative to normal chocolate milk. The flavor is creamy and oh so chocolatey! and has vitamins and minerals. great for kids and adult chocolate lovers.
Brandi P.
This is my favorite chocolate mix. I don't drink milk often so when I do I try to add this to make it better. I can't even tell it's no sugar added because it is just so good. I would buy this again and I recommend this to others.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.