BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
My favorite and so easy to make, you just have to have hot water and get some Nesquik chocolate powder into the water or milk whatever you prefer and there it is your hot chocolate.
Nelson R.
Orlando, FL
I love nesquik i been drinking this product for the past 10 year it is very chip to buy and you can find it in almost every store it as a great flavor i prefer the chocolate i will buy this for ever if i can
Taylor F.
Honestly one of the best powdered chocolate mixes I've ever had in my life! They are great for making chocolate milk and hot chocolate really quickly and easily! It's so good to drink with any meal or just by itself because it's so filling!!
amanda w.
N Brunswick, NJ
Not the best chocolate to drink but it's still good and has a sweet taste to it but my younger brother loves these and drinks them a lot, they are his favorites and also helps him to go to sleep when he's tired
Haidee C.
Best chocolate mixer ever. We been purchasing this mixer ever since I could remember. It always taste so good and goes nice when making a milkshake. The price is very reasonable and you can find it every where.
Megs W.
This is the best treat when I need a pick me up. It's great tasting and I prefer it over the syrup chocolate. This is the only chocolate milk I will buy. I'm a huge nestle chocolate fan! I treat myself weekly!
Evelyn W.
Great chocolate mix for milk! I prefer the flavor of the powder mix compared to the chocolate syrup. I don't usually buy the no sugar added kind but it's still great! I didn't really notice a taste difference.
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
I've been drinking nesquik since I was a kid. I Love that this particular one has no sugar added but the flavor is still good. It's a great value and is very inexpensive. I plan to keep consuming this product.
Molly W.
Thompson, CT
this is a very good chocolate milk mix. If you read the package it tells you exactly how much to put into each cup of milk and they are almost always right. The packaging is very appealing. I love the taste and would recommend it to others.
Ava P.
Malden, MA
Definitely not the healthiest but the best tasting for sure! this chocolate milk is affordable and intense in flavoring...One spoonful will go a very long way...Would definitely repurchase and believe that this is the best on the market
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.