BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
excelente producto, a pesar de ser sin azucar es muy delicioso y con un sabor a chocolate real, su cereal tambien es sobroso sabe muy rico, me gusta y vale la pena comprarlo a pesar de ser algo costoso, lo recomiendo al 100% porque es muy rico y delicioso
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
My kids and my boyfriend love this stuff and being that it's been around since I was a child it's great to know it's something my children can enjoy as much as I did when I was their age. I would recommend this to other
Farah B.
Doral, FL
My kids favorites! I like that can be used for hot or cold chocolate milk and unlike other mixes Nesquik dissolves completely. It has a great price and a rich flavor.
Dana Charlyne S.
San Benito, TX
My boyfriend's family drinks this product religiously. I like how they've never really changed this product, it has always been delicious. I think it's a good value for the price. I would recommend this product to others!
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love this! I grew up on Nesquik and it's been my favorite way to make chocolate milk for my entire life. Hoping to pass that preference on to my kids also!
Gisela M.
Medford, MN
i love Nestle Nesquik in chocolate and all other flavors I've been drinking it all my life and they are all truly amazing! they all have such a great taste and value. this product totally meets my expectations. i would for sure buy this item again.
Samantha J.
Milan, IN
A lot of people like to drink Nestlé's chocolate I like to drink acquired and there's no sugar added into it so it's good for kids to drink there's no gluten in it which is good for people who have gluten allergies very good product for anybody
Maria F.
miami, FL
i love nestle and chocolate milk. This is delicious and the package is perfect. Less sugar and less calories but still tastes delicious. I Recommend this product, u wouldnt regret..
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
My favorite and so easy to make, you just have to have hot water and get some Nesquik chocolate powder into the water or milk whatever you prefer and there it is your hot chocolate.
amanda w.
N Brunswick, NJ
Not the best chocolate to drink but it's still good and has a sweet taste to it but my younger brother loves these and drinks them a lot, they are his favorites and also helps him to go to sleep when he's tired
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.