BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Roseanna B.
Norwalk, CA
Love my nestle quit. I can drink this all day long. my whole family loves it. every time its on sale we buy 6 or 7 and in one month its all gone.. I could never get enough of it. also love to put it in my ice cream. and my cereal.
Luzmar M.
Definitely Nesquik is the best among the best ... My daughters love it and it has that creaminess so characteristic hot or cold ... it's the best! The added sugar is at its point!
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This product Nesquik chocolate favor is one of my kids favorite drink. Its comes and power and you just add milk or water either hot or cold. I totally recommend this to everyone who has not tey it and now with different flavors and sugar free.
Lauren S.
Mesa, AZ
Who doesn't love classic Nestle? How can anyone look back on their childhood and not picture a cold glass at breakfast or with cartoons? Classic is always in style. I keep it in my pantry as an adult for nostalgia and the occasional pick me up. Also adding a little to my coffee occasionally!
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Y'all Nestle Nesquik is the business! It's my favorite chocolate powder to use for chocolate milk. The hubby tried to get Hershey's and it's just not the same. Hands down to best stuff to use if you're making your own chocolate milk.
heidy p.
Kissimmee, FL
i buy this for my boys for a snack before they go to sleep on a cool day is nice and warm it does is jobs sometime i might even add some mashmellow as a treat is always on my grocery list couse it runs out so fast because my boys love it so i always buy it again
Jonson M.
Bronx, NY
I use to give this chocolate with the milk to my little sister and she love it is incredible to see her reaction when is no chocolate she start to cry when we don't give the nesquick with milk
johanna f.
Love this chocolate the taste is great. I put a lot nesquik in my milk. I recommended this chocolate I buy this a lot. My husband,daughter and me we loved the taste.
Amanda H.
Muskegon, MI
I grew up on Nesquik and I was happy to see that they tried to cut out as much sugar as possible. It still has the same great flavor as the original with less sugar. Nesquik has always been the masters of chocolate drink mix. I would never turn down Nesquik.
ADRIANA RIVAS R.
I have a hot chocolate recipe I use this in; everyone loves it! I give a jar of the mix for Christmas presents and everyone always wants the recipe or more mix. Nesquik is perfect for it, I wouldn't use any other kind! <333 I love it !! :DD..
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.