BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Boy does this bring back childhood memories! I used to drink this stuff all the time and would love when it didn't mix in all the way and I would get the dry powder mixed in! I bought this recently at Costco and I still love it's chocolaty taste! Nice and creamy and tastes so good! Glad I get to share this with my kids now!
Ebonee G.
Bronx
Nesquik is soooo delicious ! It taste so good when it is mixed in with milk. You can drink it cold or hot and it will still be tasteful. Technically this is meant for milk but I have also added this to my coffee when I want a little bit of sweetness in it. This is to much information lol but I definitely have just eaten this on its own when I want some chocolate and don’t have. Nesquik is very good and you should purchase it to just up your beverages and make them better.
Shelley G.
Nestle chocolate milk additive has been around since I was a kid. Thats a long time! It has been and still is one of my favorite milk additives. It is chocolatey and can be your little sweet snack or pair it with some cookies and you won't be disappointed. I add the amount suggested on the container and stir with a spoon. It dissolves quickly and you dont have a lot of product in the bottom of your glass when you are through drinking it. Give it a try!
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Been drinking this since I was a kid and now I make my kids drink this in their drink too. This powder brings me back to days when I used to be at my grandparents and parents home and they would be making me chocolate milk. Me and my kids have this power in milk every morning and we can't never get enough of its flavor. Highly recommended.
Antonia G.
Abrams, WI
I been buying Nesquik for many years tastes really good and is sugar free. My kids love it.Como mama de 3,siempre me preocupo por encontrar un balance entre saludable y delicioso. Con Nesquik no me tengo que preocupar por que es delicioso y no cintiene azucares. Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
In all honesty I used to love this drink as a child tastes better in milk than in water. More sugary taste and the perfect drink for cold nights with chunks of marshmallows added on top or put in a candy cane.. or when your in the mood for a chocolate drink.. my kids go thru this like crazy...
Eva A.
I was a big chocolate addict when I was a kid, still am but I can control it more. I would be able to eat the powder easily and i know thats so bad to do but I couldn't help it lol. So good! This stuff is easy to put away and its really convenient to. I think it taste better than when you add that Hershey syrup to make ur chocolate milk.
M M.
Springfield, MA
I grew up on Nestle Nesquik, used to couldn't wait until I went grocery shopping with my mother to add Nestle Nesquik to the cart. Chocoholic over here!! A nice cold glass of Nesquik with ice sure hit the spot. Often times, my older brother and I enjoy a glass together for old time sake. I would recommend this product.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
When my kids were younger I would always buy this product for them and every morning make it before they go to school they absolutely love this product. I would recommend this product to Thor with young kids because honestly I know your kids will Lovie it too. It is super easy to make all you need is milk and add in the powder and mix it all together! It's an absolute delight!
Laura L.
Tucson
Love nesquick as well as my teenagers they even add a lil of bananas in it with ice it's just delicious Nesquik® 25% Less Sugar Chocolate Flavor Powder  repeat consumer all time and we buy it at Super extremely delicious and we always buy the big container and would definitely keep buying this product
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.