BY NESQUIK #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
colleen q.
Stanley, NC
Love it

I buy this chocolate milk all the time this is by far my favorite. I love the flavor I love how you can make it chocolatey or not so chocolatey. Just in general makes me think about my childhood. It's definitely a good bye you really got a lot out of that 9.3 ounce container
Nicole J.
This is my favorite beverage, hands down! Even as an adult, I drink chocolate milk at least once a day! I have tried other brands of chocolate mix and nothing compares to Nequik!
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
This gives you a great chocolate flavor for your milk. However, it's definitely the healthiest pick out there. But putting that aside some times, it's a childhood must!! You can find it at just about any grocery store and it's super affordable.
Clarissa B.
Maybe something for the kids but I use this in my coffee more often than I use it for chocolate milk! Saves money on creamer and it gives my coffee a delicious mocha-like flavor.
Amanda B.
Mishawaka
This stuff is DELICIOUS! Perfect instead of chocolate syrup that just ends up in the bottom of the cup and doesn't mix in well. Nesquik is awesome sprinkled on ice cream too :)
Brook C.
Cut Off, LA
Nesquick chocolate mix is my go to for chocolate milk! It exceeds my expectations. Great product for the low cost. This product mixes very well and is a great choice for an after-workout protein. I would recommend this product to others.
Loan L.
Ellenwood, GA
This really help me out when I was a kid. My parents always used to force me to drink plain milk and i hated it. Then one day I found it on the counter and tried it with my milk and this would be the only way I would be able to drink milk! It's a great way to feed your kids milk
Maiya Y.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Growing up as a kid, Nesquik was always my go to chocolate powder for chocolate milk. It tasted great with most meals, and the best part is that you get to choose how chocolatey you want your drink to be!
Prisca D.
This was my childhood after I moved to America. My aunty gave this to my siblings and I me honestly we became addicted to its sweetness. But I've come a long way. My cousin's drink it and I won't be surprised if my children do as well
Andreyna R.
Lo amo, Nesquik ha sido mi marca favorita desde que soy una niña, su sabor es muy rico, fácil de hacer y rinde muchísimo, su precio es sumamente accesible y en Latinoamérica se encuentra en todos lados
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.