BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
When. MY daughter was young. This is what I give to her, any flavor but most chocolate and strawberry. Swiss also good alternative but both are nice packaging and I would buy it again especially this coming cold season .
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
This was my favorite ever since I was growing up. If have it every morning when I would wake up. I even have a HUGE nesquick bunny in my closet that I won from a fair when I was 5.
Alexis H.
Yummy !!! I'm not a huge milk person but when I am craving some milk I always want chocolate milk. And instead of buying a gallon of it I can quickly make me some and have this on hand for when I crave chocolate milk
es genial que una marca tan reconocida se peocupe por la gente con problemas a la azucar por ejemplo yo tengo resisencia a la insulina y no puedo permitirme lgo como la leche con chocolate y esta es una gran alterntiba para tomar esto que tnto adoro y el sabor es muy parecido y es genial.
Sara S.
Fernley
By far the best mix for chocolate milk. This classic lets you make it exactly as you want it!!! Always creamy and dissolves completely. It is also fairly inexpensive to purchase. Always in stock at our house.
Alieska D.
I like the taste you have, you can prepare it only with water or mix it with milk. I like anyway. It has good price, good size and quality is good. I really like the product and always buy it.From the first day he met my expectations. I recommend you try it if you have not already done so.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I really like his nesquik powder because you can add as little or as much powder as you want. Premade chocolate milks are too chocolatey for me, so I love that I can add less powder to get the taste that I like!
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Delicious and not super "fake sugar" tasting - just the right amount of sweetness! We always have a box on hand, and it's perfect for an after dinner treat. Will definitely continue to keep a box in our pantry!
Clarissa B.
Maybe something for the kids but I use this in my coffee more often than I use it for chocolate milk! Saves money on creamer and it gives my coffee a delicious mocha-like flavor.
Nicole J.
This is my favorite beverage, hands down! Even as an adult, I drink chocolate milk at least once a day! I have tried other brands of chocolate mix and nothing compares to Nequik!
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.