BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
This is the best chocolate milk powder ever i grew up drinking this stuff and i still drink this stuff today but i usually drink it whenever I go to my grandmas house to sleep over. And yes i would so buy this item again
Vielka M.
Bronx , NY
This is my favorite product ever!!!! Wouldn't and won't change it ever. It affordable and it's delicious and say no more buy it! Great flavor and texture, ideal for hot chocolate. Would buy it in another 100000 lifetimes!
Laura L.
Bronx, NY
No me gusta la leche blanca, osea que cuando tomo leche siempre es con chocolate, el sabor me encanta y lo bueno es q no tiene azucar agregada, ya que le doy de esto a mi bebe. Yo lo recomiendo a las mamás darle a sus bebe para variarle la leche a sus pequeños.
Pamela B.
Palo Alto, CA
I like nesquik I love with milk and cookies and cream cold or hot and marshmallows of food whith Kellogg's for drinking and eating everything yummy haha :3 in the morning and afternoon and the night for kids and adults work on the school I love nesquik...❤
Jodi O.
SPLENDORA, TX
I love this chocolate powder. It is great made into hot chocolate and great made into chocolate milk for whatever you are in the mood for. It is also good if used for baking. You can't go wrong with powdered chocolate.
Hope H.
Brock, Texas
Great for Chocolate milk. Easy to make. Great for kids. It met my expectations. Flavor is good. I've been drinking it since I was little. I've bought it for years. I would buy it again. No sugar added is a good touch.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
Since a child, I have always loved drinking chocolate milk. Nestle Nesquik has been a favorite forever! I do not think there needs to be any improvement, and it is one of the top chocolate powders to add to milk. The flavor is so good, I would definitely buy again.
Emilee M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This "no sugar added" version of Nesquik has significantly less sugar in it than the regular Nequik product. It tastes good and a little bit goes a long way to adding chocolate flavor to an average cup of milk so a cannister lasts quite a while. If you want to treat yourself or your kids to chocolate milk once in a while without promoting tooth decay and other problems related to high sugar content, this is the product to buy.
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
When. MY daughter was young. This is what I give to her, any flavor but most chocolate and strawberry. Swiss also good alternative but both are nice packaging and I would buy it again especially this coming cold season .
Adrianna H.
As a child, this was the only kind of chocolate mix I would put in my milk. I love the taste. The only downfall is the way it settles. I use the nesquik mix everyday and I don't believe I could ever get tired of it
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.