BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I do love having chocolate milk. This uses really any product from Alternative milk to milk products. I use mine with Almond milk. It's like buying Almond Milk favor of chocolate milk. It's the best!
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Nesquik chocolate powder is mg favorite chocolate powder for making the best chocolate milk ever. I could seriously drink it all day everyday. I've never tried making not chocolate with it before but I have heard it's good as well!
Tal A.
Although i ain't the chocolate fan, I do enjoy their vanilla and STARWBERRY. What a morning without this. It's always a must to be at my house(though I'm out now :( ) but it tastes better than regular choco milk, do u understand?
Victoria P.
Ever since I was little I have always loved drinking this! This is my absolute favorite chocolate milk powder mix! So tasty but it is a little expensive. It meets my expectations every time though. :)
daisy c.
Los Angeles, CA
I literally grew up mixing this powder with my milk and I still use it today. I use it if i want chocolate milk or if i want a chocolate milkshake. This product certainly met my expectations and it it delicious if you know how much amount you have to use. I would recommend this product to others without a doubt.
Katy C.
We don't go without our Nesquik chocolate milk mix! We have a milk cow, so we go through a lot of chocolate milk lol. This is my favorite because there's no sugar added. It's better for my family, but doesn't lack in taste!
Shandra S.
Omg best stuff ever when I was a kid I was one of those kids who didn't like just plain old regular milk but chocolate milk was delicious and I loved when my mom would get nestle plus I loved the rabbit in the commercials.
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
I love nesquik!!!! I've had it since I was little and it is so good. It has a rich chocolate flavor, but nothing like hot chocolate. It has a unique flavor, I love it. I do recommend it to everyone!!
Jessica M.
This is a staple product in our home. From chocolate milk to sprinkled on ice cream my nieces and nephews love it! Compared to similar products the price is very reasonable. I will continue to buy this.
SDQ628136 Ana c.
mi favorito me encanta en los dias en que no quiero la simple leche blanca, el empaque es practico facil de abrir, su sabor a chocolate es muy bueno para chocolate caliente o frio. cumple mis expectativas sin duda que lo recomiendo
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.