BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is really good just add some milk and stir and your good to go definitely great for kids it's simply easy to make I just love chocolate milk and those who also like/love it would also enjoy this product I definitely will recommend to others. Nesquik® 25% Less Sugar Chocolate Flavor Powder
Lina N.
Would this ever get old? Nope! Chocolate milk love forever here lol! Delicious way to start the day (either hot or cold) I don't even remember what age was I when I fell in love with Nesquik, this is not just delicious but its nutrients are on point! 👌🏻
Julie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I am a child at heart for this ! I love the powder brand and I am a repeat consumer.. it come in great packaging because it last long and can be used for something else after your done.. it's affordable and I would recommend 👌🏼
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
reconozco que soy una pequeña niña y no puedo sobrevivir sin mi taza de chocolate y leche en la mañana!
lo bebo todos los dias y no me canso XD
tiene un exelente sabor, no necesitas añadirle azucar y ademas tiene un precio bastante razonable!
Victor K.
Irvine, CA
I love my some nesquik chocolate milk powder. the best stuff out there, can't live without it. very affordable. nice packaging with a cool mascot on it. very good value at hand. i buy it all the time. Yes i do recommend to others to try this amazing stuff
Keysha J.
Thornton , CO
i personally am weird when it come to chocolate milk.lol. the already made gallons of chocolate milk is way to rich of a taste for my liking. this products very good and you can put however you like it.!!!!
i buy this everytime an container is empty!!!!
Victoria T.
Columbia, SC
This product is delicious and I use it very often. The flavor is great and the powder mixes very well. I love it and the kids I babysit love it also. One container lasts a very long time and it is not very expensive. I highly recommend this product.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
Sorry not sorry for being an adult who still loves chocolate milk. Love the fact Nesquik provides a sugar free chocolate milk powder for a healthy option. Great flavor!! I also use the sugar free chocolate powder in my smoothies for a chocolaty taste.
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
I grew up on this stuff and now I serve it to my kids! We love it, great chocolate flavor and with the big container, it lasts a really long time. I can still remember my grandma making us glasses of cold chocolate milk and in the winter she would hit some up on the stuff for hot chocolate.
Melissa N.
Los Angeles , CA
My absolute favorite childhood drink that made it to my adult life. Fun packaging and by far my go to brand for chocolate milk. This product is affordable and high quality ! I buy this with my monthly shopping.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.