BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
This stuff is yummy! It was my favorite brand growing up when I wanted chocolate milk! I would recommend this to everyone because it really is a tasty drink and makes the best chocolate milk. I always add extra to make it supper chocolatey!
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
I have drinking this since I was a small child. I do not drink the "just add water" kind of hot chocolate. I drink the real stuff. Nesquik and real milk. Slowly heated up to the perfect temperature, soft fuzzy robe a fireplace and the TV!!!
Mari A.
Garden City, KS
Since I was a child this is my favorite chocolate. I can drink it cold or hot. My child only drink milk with it. Now that I found with no sugar added and the same taste it's awsome. We still enjoying our drink with less sugar and the vitamins.
Elisa G.
San Antonio, TX
Delicious chocolate! Great for hot cocoa and regular chocolate milk! I love just having a container of this nestle product in my cabinet for a cool glass of chocolate milk or even to simply add to a frictions smoothie for a dash of flavor!
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
Best favored chocolate powder. Easy to use and quickly flavors mill. Repeat consumer for this item; this is the only brand I use. I don't feel anything needs to change. Same formula as when I was a child. My daughter is 10 and can use this item herself to prefer her violate milk.
Mayra M.
Los Altos hills, CA
It taste the same to me that the regular one, a little more expensive tho, I m not sure if it meet my expectetion, I would not recomenden because I feel it taste the same the the regular one but more expensive but it has a good designe but it doesnt mean I would buy it again
Maria G.
Bakersfield, CA
Only thing we use in my house. Have used this to make chocolate milk for over 18 years now. Nothing taste better than a cold glass of chocolate milk. Best taste, and if you have a big family this size is perfect! Last soooo long and you can use it to make hot chocolate as well. You can add the powder to cake mix too for a stronger chocolate flavor. The possibilities are endless!!
Mae A.
This really brings me back to my childhood. I love this stuff. It's affordable and taste great. I dissolve mine in water or milk. It also helps satisfy my sweet tooth cravings when I just want something small that is sweet. Definitely try this!
Kelsey B.
This makes the perfect chocolate milk to make me happy in the mornings. I think it doesn't have a very expensive price at all and is very reasonable. I buy this repeatably and never am disappointed. Definitely will continue buying.
Caitlyn B.
Wurtsboro, NY
I've used this since I was little and I love it , it's super easy to use and all you need is milk, I've repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so. It doesn't break the bank and doesn't really need to be specially stored
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.