BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Priscilla G.
I love this. I am not sure how it is so different from other brands, but it honestly is by far the best. I would recommend to so many other people and I will continue to purchase their products because they are that amazing. They are very affordable and have very  Cute packaging.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I really am not a big fan of nesquik. The chocolate has a chalky flavor to it that is not appetizing. I feel that there are other alternatives out there that are better quality with just as many vitamins and minerals.
Hayley L.
Antioch, CA
I don’t like this mix at all. The regular chocolate milk that nesquik sells is very delicious and good but something about the powder takes it away. I was a first time consumer but I don’t think I’d use it again.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
I like it but i mean it good get s bit more flavourful or come up with more flavour but this is the best i have ever drank and the packaging could change i mean like something limited edition or some surprise.
Jena B.
I love this brand of chocolate milk mix. It tastes really really good and it doesn't have that fake chocolate taste like other brands that I have tried. I do prefer the one woth the sugar added though.
Miranda V.
Our family absolutely loves nesquick and all their prooducts. Their hot chocolate is absolutely amazing and the chocolate milk can't be beat! Best chocolate milk on the market. Highly recommend just doesn't taste good in the cans!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I love chocolate and this is not the exception. I like its original version because it tastes very good, it also works to prepare brownies, cakes or other chocolate desserts. recommended
Stefy B.
Pleasantville
It is good to have it as a variety, but it is true that it is very loose in flavor. You can not fill the glass too much, if you want it to taste like chocolate. Of good price.
Emma P.
Garner, NC
Taste isn't amazing, but the nutrition isn't terrible either. The packaging is cute, but I wouldn't buy this a lot because it is kind of pricey for such an unnecessary product.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.