BY NESQUIK #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I don't drink milk on a regular basis because i can't stand the taste of it. However, I absolutely LOVE chocolate milk. I've used Nesquik since I was a kid and I've always gotten the sugar free because I have diabetic family members. It tastes so good and I always have to stop myself from drinking too much! Can you say I have a chocolate milk drinking problem?
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
A regular staple to have in the house. You never know when you need some chocolate milk! Tastes great, just add to milk and you are all set! The container makes it easy to scoop too. I will continue to purchase this regularly. I would definitely recommend it for a quick chocolate milk fix!
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
Omg I could never get enough! It tastes so yummy and will always remind me of child hood... My kids love it so much also and my husband is obsessed with putting it on everything lol and will always buy this product for ever lol
Ashley H.
Cheshire, OH
This product is a must in our house. All three of my children love chocolate milk! Compared to other alternatives I think this has the best taste overall. It mixes well and the container seems to hold up better compared to other brands. It may be more expensive than others but it's worth it!
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI
I love Nestle quick. that's where i get my chocolate fix. I don't drink regular milk so I have to have Nestles in it. the best flavor ever don't drink anything else in my milk and the packaging is adorable. will def. buy again, my grandkids know right where to find it when they come over..
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
I've always loved Nesquik growing up in America but now that I'm a mommy and starting to introduce milk to my son I try to look for items that's sugar not added for health purposes. He really loves the chocolate flavor and I'm happy he drinks milk! Very affordable at any store honestly.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
When I was a little girl my mom would always buy my brothers and me this chocolate. Now I always get it for my kids they enjoy it. They love the taste of a cold or hot chocolate.i always buy it from Walmart and it's affordable .i would defenetly buy it again.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
My kid will absolutely not go to bed until he has had his chocolate milk. He has been this way for 6 years!! I also think that it has great flavor and the tub lasts for a long time so it's a good value. I honestly cannot NOT have this in the house, we always have it on hand.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
I love this I use to drink this when I was little and the flavor is delicious! I've drank it before so repeating consumer and yes it did meet my expectations! It tastes good and it's one of the best brands of chocolate milk
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
Love this product for my household the whole family drinks it. they come in different flavors and the packaging is great. flavors very good and the price isn't to expensive. compared to other alternatives this is the best brand by far. i am a repeat buyer and will buy again.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.