BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
kylie e.
Upland, CA
There is a great chocolate flavor and it mixes well with milk or water. I would recommend adding more liquid than powder because the powder will stick to the bottom.
Avia S.
Douglasville, GA
Yummmm... I love this stuff! I don't drink enough milk as is, so whenever I'm in the mood for something sweet I just mix these two together! The measurements for the powder vs milk ratio definitely need to be fixed some. But I just mix more powder than they recommend so I can actually taste the chocolate flavor instead of tasting straight milk. Kind of defeats the purpose of the powder. But I love it and use it quite a bit. I would recommend it for anyone that needs to drink milk more.
Barb m.
Edgewater, FL
taste great and has no added sugar which is a bonus for me because i try not to give my kids sugar to often... we've tried other mixes like this but nothing compares to the nesquick and we use a low fat milk. highly recommend nesquick taste great and even for on the go just mix and go and you can also use in kid's school lunches just put milk in one cantainer and the mix in another and all they have to do is put the milk in with the nesquick and they can enjoy it with their lunches at school instead of getting the milk well chocolate milk from there that has a lot of other chemicals in it
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I recently bought some of this from the store to use for baking Christmas treats. I was looking for cocoa powder but all of the stores were sold out, so I settled for this seeing as it was the best I could do. My Christmas cookies came out AMAZING! Now I have tons of powder left over and I tried it in some milk like the product is intended...and WOW! It is like my childhood all over again. I am proud to say that I am an 18 year old who loves Nesquik! :) Best chocolate milk ever!! Also, it is delicious in my morning cup of coffee
Ellie C.
Bay City, MI
I find that the no added sugar is better for the children that was they can still enjoy the chocolatey goodness without bouncing off the walls! It still has a great flavor is no more expensive than the other kind, this is our go to now because everyone loves it and as long as you don't tell the kids its the healthier version they love it too!
Michelle S.
This brand is the only brand of chocolate drink mix that I buy for my family. I feel better, about giving this to my son, knowing that it doesn't have a lot of sugar, doesn't have artificial colors/flavors, and has added vitamins and minerals. Plus it tastes great. ^.^
Jiji R.
Jersey City, NJ
This is so good with either a really cold cup of milk or a hot cup of milk. You can make hot chocolate in the mornings with it or you can make the most delicious cold milk with whip cream.
Jenny C.
There are three different types of people: those who need premade milk, those who use syrup and those who use this. I've never liked syrup milk and premade always tastes different. I love nesquik. Because of that my dad always bought these huge containers. Now that I'm an adult, I still buy these containers. It lasts a long time and as long as I have milk, I can make chocolate milk.
Gloria O.
Me and my kids love drinking hot chocolate in the mornings with a bread or bagel won't change this brand for anything it tastes soo good specially in hot days I make my kids a chocolate smoothie or milkshake they even like to dip a banana in the chocolate
Fatima V.
As a child, I would drink the premade chocolate milk as well as this powdered form and I was living for it. Recently, I tried it again and it was definitely not my favorite thing. To get the flavor, you have to add so many scoops but then it's basically sugar milk. I assume it's great for kids but not as great for adults.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.