BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
genan d.
This is my favorite hot chocolate since I was 5 years old yes and I'm 18 now and I love this
Teste like come of love of a chocolate I would never try anything else these are the best
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
I always look for sugar free or no sugar added versions of things I love, just to be a little healthier, so when I saw this I was so excited. Before I even put the groceries away I grabbed this out of the bag and made myself some chocolate milk. But man, was I disappointed. In my opinion, this stuff was awful. No nice flavor. Made me want to pour the whole cup down the drain. Maybe if you add some Truvia or another type of sweetener it would be better but on its own, I didn't like it at all.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
I don't remember there ever being a time when I didn't have this stuff in my pantry as a kid and now as an adult! This is my go to drink for many reasons, One: when I need to take medication on an empty stomach, I just mix this with milk and take my medication with this stuff and I don't get sick. Second: I drink a glass of this with dinner to help me get full so I don't overeat. Third: this might sound weird but, I love to put this stuff on top of vanilla ice cream! Sooo good!!!
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
So delicious! My husband and I always drink a cup of this every morning. It gives us energy! We always buy the big container because we finish the little containers so fast!
member-533949a5c
Making chocolate milk out of the powder takes me back to being with my grandma and her always making this for me. Affordable can and I wanna say the best chocolate milk powder there is. So rich and flavorful you have to try it for yourself!
Julianna G.
Since I could remember my parents always bought me a big container of this haha. I love chocolate milk and this is super good. I never use any other chocolate mix unless it's syrup.
natosha B.
Hartford, KY
Love that my kids can still have their nesquick chocolate milk whenever they want and I don't have to worry about them having to much sugar. It's also great because they don't even notice that it is sugar free!!
Elizabeth R.
Annapolis, MD
i don't really like powder mix i perfer the syrup kind you add to milk and stir in. it wasn't terrible but wouldn't buy again. if i was , i would get the one with sugar
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
For a return in childhood or a cold winter day under a blanket on the sofa.. this is the perfect drink. My toddler loves it too. Plus it's a good value ($6,99 at Safeway)
kylie e.
Upland, CA
There is a great chocolate flavor and it mixes well with milk or water. I would recommend adding more liquid than powder because the powder will stick to the bottom.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.