BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Paige R.
North east Lincolnshire, Grimsby
Love this and doesn't have sugar except naturally occurring ones and taste is great. Kids love it
Michaela R.
Great drink if your looking for a nostalgic and sweet hot chocolate. Definitely not guilty free!
LEAR26852  DIANA CAROLINA B.
Es maravilloso mis hijos lo aman me encanta su sabor y q que no tenga azúcar añadadida es genial
Velsis l.
miami,Fl
Nestle siempre a sido una marca reconocida en mi pais y sus productos son muy buenos y de calidad
Mouna z.
Riyadh, riyadh
I adore it, especially with milk, hot or cold, as I like it in cake, and in decorating, dangerous
Marie T.
Ponce, P.R.
Besides that it does not hsve sugsr, it is one of my favorites. Can you take it cold or hot too.
Andrea V.
Tastes like pure chocolate, I always like to mix it with hot milk and cinnamon tastes very rich.
Fernanda D.
I love drink hot chocolate at morning. It keeps me warm in winter because is always so cold here
Esraa A.
Nestle is a great company that I trust all its products in addition to my love for hot chocolate
Linda Ida R.
Oulu
My goto hot chocolate. Best when done to warm milk. Don't boil it otherwise the milk will go bad!
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.