BY NESQUIK #5 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...2 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...5 Answers
Yasmina✨
Paris, Paris
I love this nesquik that I really think they taste very well and I am delighted to recommend it sincerely
Georgia M.
Omg love!!!! Been my favourite milkshake since I can remember. It’s so addictive I absolutely love it.
Lana H.
Love love love love. Easy to make and it tastes great. It's really cheap and especially great for kids.
Soyari B.
My favorite to make chocokate at home. I use it with cold milk and add some sugar and bananas. Amazing.
Lua V.
Córdoba
NESQUIK!!!! El amor de mi vida desde que tengo uso de razón. Y ahora que vienen diet muchisimo mejor
Andrea B.
This reminds me of my childhood! I love it & actually miss it! I remember I used to love the taste!!
Jasmine B.
Liecester
Super yummy lasts ages love it for cold milkshakes and hot chocolate it is affordable and tastes fab
Jess K.
Derbyshire
I loved this as a kid and I still love it now it's so delicious nestle will never be beaten in taste
Atziri C.
El mejor sabor por las mañanas para desayunar y en las noches frías lo combinamos con banana y avena
Bobbie M.
This is really nice, I get it most times and I make it almost every 2-3 times a day when I fancy it.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder or Crockpot Hot chocolate??

Amazon