BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Doaa Y.
It is my favorite drink at winter it’s delicious and tasty and the flavors very good compared with price
Ailu N.
el mas rico chocolate, para las mañanas de frio donde necesitas algo caliente para empezar bien la mañana
Taylor T.
broken hill
This isn't the one I normally have I have the sugar one, but I don't go much on Nesquik as its too sweet
Georgia M.
Omg love!!!! Been my favourite milkshake since I can remember. It’s so addictive I absolutely love it.
Lana H.
Love love love love. Easy to make and it tastes great. It's really cheap and especially great for kids.
Soyari B.
My favorite to make chocokate at home. I use it with cold milk and add some sugar and bananas. Amazing.
Bobbie M.
This is really nice, I get it most times and I make it almost every 2-3 times a day when I fancy it.
Javiera P.
Es muy delicioso y lo tomo como desayuno todas las mañanas, es suave y me gusta el sabor a chocolate
Andrea B.
This reminds me of my childhood! I love it & actually miss it! I remember I used to love the taste!!
Atziri C.
El mejor sabor por las mañanas para desayunar y en las noches frías lo combinamos con banana y avena
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.