BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Karima E.
Amsterdam
Its really sweet and has a good chocolat taste I would recommand to make it with hot Milk for an even beter taste
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
A toda mi familia le gusta este producto. A mi en particular el chocolate la bebida de fresa son mis favoritos.
Teressa T.
Montreal, QC
I love chocolate tea and this is one of my brand I use especially drinking it cold is one of my favorite drink.
Nohely A.
Doral, FL
I loveee this chocolate mix! I've used this since I was a little girl and we keep repurchasing it all the time!
Ana S.
I love this! My favorite chocolate powder. Tastes amazing, makes my mornings a bit better. Definitely recommend
Liz M.
Is a rich product really are of quality I enjoy much of its flavor I recommend this chocolate powder very much
Sumarie R.
Es rico el sabor. Me encanta comprarlo. Aunque siempre compro esa marca. Su sabor a chocolate es tan saciante.
Colleen P.
Montreal
Love nestle quick chocolate. Good flavor, good quantity, always good price. Easy to find in the grocery store.
Mariel C.
Muy bueno. Lo mejor de todo es que no hay que ponerle azucar. Es un excelente producto y a muy burn precious.
IANCU I.
Oradea
A glass of milk with some nesquik is the perfect thing for a cold winter night. I just get in bed and enjoy.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.