BY NESQUIK #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
rodaina E.
Alexandria
Yumm it is my favorite drink in winter I drink it every day it is so affordable and hope to try other flavors ❤️❤️
Ilsen G.
Madrid
Es un producto que consumo diariamente ya sea en el desayuno o merienda. Me encanta el sabor que tiene a chocolate.
Karla A.
When it comes to chocolate, i do not play games. I had Nesquik not many times but I got to say that it is so worthy
Belen S.
Garin
Bastante bueno buen sabor buena calidad un poco bastante caro pero vale la pena 2 cucharadas soperas con leche mmm
yara a.
Cairo
A must have on a daily basis! It really does work hot or cold. Gives me flashbacks of my childhood and i adore it❤
Desislava M.
Negovan, Sofia
Omg i love Nesquik so much . I like it since i was a kid . tThe only difference is that now there is more flavors.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I loved nesquick as a child and now my kids love it too. Great price for a lot of product. Great treat for my kids
Jennifer A.
I have always loved nesquik! My go to as a child was always nesquik chocolate powder. Delicious and inexpensive!
Jessica L.
Vancouver, BC
I am all about the hot chocolate especially when it's cold outside. And I love to feel festive. This is my go to.
Robert M.
Santo Domingo
Really Gorgeous, Good flavor And texture, I love it, My lil brothers And My grandparents drink Nesquik with milk
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.