BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Trisha P.
Laud Lakes, FL
From I was a little girl I've been drinking this! I'm such a chocolate lover and this is so creamy and rich in flavour!
Brenda S.
The taste is very rich, it has a lot of content, it smells delicious, the presentation is well made, the packaging also
Darya R.
This is a great treat for kids and adults! it's delicious it's wonderful and it is cheap. Why not indulge in hot cocoa?
Alina I.
I love it so much. I really enjoy it in the morning sometimes when I miss my parents...this tastes like my childhood. 💓
Lucija Š.
This is my favourite coco. It disolves in milk quickly and easily, even in cold milk. It has a rich chocolate taste.
me gusta mucho el chocolate nestle y a mi hija tambien mas el una noche de invierno quen no lo disfruta lo recomiendo
Ines T.
maracaibo
I feel cold nesquik forever is my first option because is very delicious and sugar free. Always present in my kitchen
boyy o.
i need my chocklate its the best nestle ever i sometimes put it with milk so it even gets better i hope i get it fast
sofia g.
A really great product. I love it because you can use it with hot or cold milk. It's a great comforter on a cold day.
yara a.
Cairo
A must have on a daily basis! It really does work hot or cold. Gives me flashbacks of my childhood and i adore it❤
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.