BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
alisha S.
Aaah chocolates my all time favorites drinking hot chocolate gives me life and oxygen cant stay without it for a single day
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It's delicious, I eat it always at the morning when I have my breakfast, I mix it with the milk!! Delicious combinationnnnn
Vilma B.
Kaunas
My grandma still buy this to me 😄
You can do a hot chocolate form it or a cold chocolate milk drink.
All the kids loves it
Heidi K.
Barkshire
It’s okay although it’s quite powdery even after you mix it. Can also be a quick way of making a milkshake or hot chocolate
Rana E.
Elmansora, Dakahlya
My all family like this drink
It’s price is very cheap ,, now we are in winter in Egypt
It was our favorite drink in winter
Rebekah F.
I love it I'm still a little kid at heart when it comes to this it's always my go to on a rainy day or when I'm a bit down
Elisabet B.
Es de mis favoritos. Me lo tomo cada vez que puedo. Su sabor es muy suave. Y me encanta el sabor a un poco de chocolate.
Gise T.
rico y practica bebida que permite en un dia de frio, tener la calida compañia del chocolate caliente con unas galletitas
Abi I.
Su sabor es exquisito su consistencia es única su sabor sutil pero rico es un súper producto para cualquier hora del dia
Luz M.
Hermosillo
I really like it, I drink it everyday at breakfast, and it does not have the same amount of sugar than the alternatives.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.