BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Delia F.
Rotorua
Not so bad but are a little expensive here in new zealand. Easy to make. So nice on a cold day/morning. Can never get enough.
Caroline H.
Great Cocoa. Does not get clumbsy. Tastes Good. Easy to ude with milk. Det packaging is a Great contrast to the Cocoa colour.
Gabriela S.
Maracaibo
When I was a child it was my favorite way to drink chocolate. I love the taste of it and when my mom did it, it was perfect.
member-9004367af
Best thing to drink just before you go to bed or for the whole family while Watvhing a movie together it is good hot or cold
Shima Ahmed A.
Very good taste and useful for my children I love it and thay want it by name so I love it it is very good light on my jides
Isabella D.
El neskuiq siempre me va a traer recuerdos muy buenos de mi infancia con su excelente sabor, perfecto para cualquier ocasión.
Areliz P.
sonora
me encanta el chocolate del conejo como nosotros lo conocemos xD es uno de los mejores por su sabor dulce y facil disolucion.
Jessica D.
Not as good as milo but it's nice to change it up sometimes. Good for a warmer day or if you heat up the milk in the cooler.
Anne-Marte K.
Skedsmokorset
I don't like this very much. It gets too sweet for me. My boyfriend loves it. And could drink it all day long and all night.
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It's delicious, I eat it always at the morning when I have my breakfast, I mix it with the milk!! Delicious combinationnnnn
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.