BY NESQUIK #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Gemma C.
I like the products of Nestle and I can say thay my favourites are the cocoa powder and the chocolate bars. I love them so much.
Monica g.
always in our house my kids love it hot chocolate for night or cold day after school very nice and i would recommend to everyone
este es mi preferido x que cvomo dice no tiene azucar pero ahun asi sabe delicioso y a los niños les encanta bueno y ami tambien
Maicol C.
es muy bueno me gusta el chocolate y e tomado nesquik desde pequeño y mis primos también toman mi sabor favorito es de chocolate
Rheanne A.
Gudja
Love it. Reminds me of being a little girl and going to my nan's and having some chocolate milk with this or some hot chocolate.
Anzhelika D.
I really like the hot chocolate and I have to watch out for my wieght. So this was a good choice for me, since it has no sugar :)
Taylor C.
Kirkcaldy , Scotland
Me and my brother used to always Make these! They were my favourite stopped drinking them due to their fattening! But their great
Nikki K.
Grande prairie
Whole family loves hot chocolate! Especially of the cold winter months. Dayhome kids love it to after playing out side in winter.
Coralie G.
France
I like it ,but I'm not a fan of chocolate,so... I don't know what to say about it ,but If you like chocolate ,it's really good
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
One of my favorite and the best line of chocolate isn't expensive, and have a great taste, all should do it!.super recommended
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.