BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Zaibunnisa S.
This hot chocolate mix is good my kids love it and they drink it every day u can have it with cold or hot milk would recommend this.
Chelsea B.
This stuff this is my favourite made into a hot chocolate!! I use just milk and the chocolate powder and heat it up in the microwave!
Christine E.
Langton , ON
My kids love this product!! They can't get enough of it great taste ! I would recommend to many people for their children or adults !
Saronny C.
Me encanta, es sabroso y fácil de preparar, no importa con que lo pruebe siempre sabe rico, frío o caliente es delicioso disfrutarlo
Karen M.
Los Angeles
It has a very good taste, very delicious for kids and a good choice but it is a little sweet but it is still very rich and nutritious
Anthea N.
A classic for hot chocolate on a cold day. Tastes best when mixed with hot milk, rather than water. Have been drinking it for years.
Camila V.
This brand remembers me my childhood! I always thought that it is the most recognized brand, talking about these kind of products.
Ayelen C.
My whole life I take this chocolate and it is the best .. there is no other that surpasses .. I would certainly continue to choose
Amal C.
Mora d'Ebre
Nos lo tomamos toda la familia! Pequeños y mayores. Buenisimo sin ninguna duda. Buen chocolate y embase práctico. Precio excelente.
Sadel O.
This is a great alternative if you don't enjoy plain white milk. It's no sugar added but it's pretty sweet and has a great flavor.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.