BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Brianna Q.
Coaldale
Been drinking this since I was a kid, can't live without it lol. I prefer the taste of nesquik then just buying premade chocolate milk
Paige W.
Epsom, Surrey
Great chocolate milk powder :) very flavored and you don't need to add any more than the packet says like you do with some products :)
Pamela C.
St Laurent Montreal, Quebec
These are mt ultimate childhoo I remember mixing them with white milk and drink them teice a day i really love them i still drink them
Sakshi S.
Ghaziabad
It makes cold wintery nights warm and cosy. A cup of hot chocolate by Nesquik is what one needs before sleeping for a good night sleep.
Alexandra S.
when its cold the hot chocolate its my go to drink i make a cut with wipped cream the nesquik is the best hot coco i ever had i love it
Sarra Ionela B.

I do not only drink hot chocolate when it's cold, but most every morning ...
it tastes like when we were little, that's why it fits me
Becki P.
Trowbridge,Wiltshire,UK
My step sons favorite he lives a good chocolate mils hake and with this you can either have it cold or hot nothing better in his case.
Christine E.
Langton , ON
My kids love this product!! They can't get enough of it great taste ! I would recommend to many people for their children or adults !
Karen M.
Los Angeles
It has a very good taste, very delicious for kids and a good choice but it is a little sweet but it is still very rich and nutritious
André S.
Funchal
I'm Gonna answer like it is the normal chocolate Nesquik, cause I don't alredy teu without sugar additions... Well I really like it 😗
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.