BY NESQUIK #5 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...2 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...5 Answers
Taylah R.
Chocolate nesquik is sweet and delicious. Great for chocolate lovers and fills you up. The tins are always full to the top and sealed oerfectly
Charlotte M.
Redruth, Cornwall
Love it as a milkshake either made with milk or ice cream. Or warm as hot chocolate . Doesn't taste watery like a lot of chocolate powders do
Ida B.
Yum! I am in love with this! The taste is great and it so easy to make! And the greates is that no sugar is added!! Good to drink in a rush.
Medina D.
Atlanta
I always buy this one because no sugar is added and it is perfect with some warmed up milk. I grew up with nesquik so I've always enjoyed it
Messaoudi G.
Nestle est une marque très reconnu de ces magnifique produits, cette poudre est délicieuse . Je l'utilise afin de préparer un chocolat chaud
detzy j.
Panama
The classic of classic. I love the hot chocolate in the rainy day.and this is my favorite flavor.
I found this product very near to my house
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA
Great product, great value. I personally use this to make post workout recovery drinks. Excellent and consistent flavor, highly recommended.
Maria B.
Puerto la cruz
Oh my God, I see it strange, I would like to return s take this rich beverage, there is no one who compares it is extremely rich and tasty
Vaiva G.
Panevėžys
I like it a lot. It is sweet but do not have sugar added in it. It contains a lot of vitamins which I like the most. Love it cold and warm.
kim m.
laval, QC
I used to always drink that as a kid. I still love it ! It's comforting to drink a hot coco when it's cold or even when you're waking up !
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder or Crockpot Hot chocolate??

Amazon