BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Ethni C.
My brothers use this product so much, and sometimes i do, the flavor is soooo good and the chocolate are delicious, the value is to good for me,
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
I have always prefered the chocolate powder over the syrup one for my chocolate milk mix! And Nestle has always been my go-to in this categorie!
Sandra C.
Me encanta el chocolate y sobretodo este de nesquik en este tiemoo de frio lo tomo todas las mañanas bien caliente y tambien se lo doy a mi niña
Natalie S.
Nice rich flavour - can make it as thick or watery as you want. Great value for money. It's exactly what I look for if I'm making a hot chocolate
Rachel R.
Saint Albans, NY
I love Nestlé Nesquik Strawberry (48.7 oz.) It's affordable and you get a lot for your money. I always purchase and I will continue purchasing
Sonia T.
This hot chockiate is very rich and creamy. It is very easy to use and quick to make. With a marshmallow, it tastes like a high quality drink.
Taylah R.
Chocolate nesquik is sweet and delicious. Great for chocolate lovers and fills you up. The tins are always full to the top and sealed oerfectly
Rutendo L.
Tastes delicious! Always having it after the gym. The drink makes a good before bedtime drink as well as something to kick start your morning.
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA
Great product, great value. I personally use this to make post workout recovery drinks. Excellent and consistent flavor, highly recommended.
Charlotte M.
Redruth, Cornwall
Love it as a milkshake either made with milk or ice cream. Or warm as hot chocolate . Doesn't taste watery like a lot of chocolate powders do
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.