BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Donna H.
I love chocolate milk and it is so easy to make I normally use 3-4 teaspoons and it lasts me about 1 - 2 months and never had any issues with it before
Emily S.
Accrington, Lancashire
A lovely hot chocolate mix, of always use nestle, it's my favourite, super affordable and get a lot of mix! The flavours amazing, definitely chocolate!
Melissa D.
Love it. It's easy and delicious. It's nice that you can make as much chocolate milk as you want. Nice for little children but also for older people.
Andreea V.
Selsey
I am not a coffee drinker, so every morning I mix some milk with this amazing powder. It's delicious and it can be consumed as a breakfast as well !
Jen57950 N.
Love this new formula. Less sugar but still a very good taste. Kids and adults loved it. A very good way to start the day with this cacao Nesquik.
Abir O.
Montreal, QC
This is my favorite childhood hot chocolate go too it we'll always be nothing will ever change it I really do like it and I think everyone does too
KARINA R.
It is one of the favorite drinks that I have because I love the taste of chocolate and vanilla savor for a change they recommend is very delisioso.
Jomanh A.
Riyadh
I really like it for making chocolate to keep me warm and cozy.
It's has the ideal amount of sugar
It's light it doesn't feel heavy on the stomach.
Chiara P.
Eboli
To me that's the best thing in the world. I usually put it in my milk for breakfast but every time I can't stop myself from eating a teaspoon of it
Ethni C.
My brothers use this product so much, and sometimes i do, the flavor is soooo good and the chocolate are delicious, the value is to good for me,
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.