BY NESQUIK #5 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...2 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...5 Answers
Juliana M.
You're better off if you just make chocolate milk with Hershey's syrup. This has a ton of ingredients in it that are totally unnecessary for chocolate milk. It has a decent flavor but I won't buy it again.
StyLes S.
Leesburg, VA
I like using this chocolate powder for the kids chocolate milk especially knowing that there is an any sugar. I don't see any room for improvement. It has great flavor. And I definitely would buy it again.
Wafa D.
Cary, NC
On days when my kid is being fussy and refuses to eat i mix this in her milk and give it to her! she loves it and i am a happy mom knowing that my kid is getting sufficient required nutrients 💕
Caroline S.
Rosiclare, IL
I love Nesquik! I've loved it since I was a kid, my kids love it. Nothing better than a big ole glass of chocolate milk. We buy the largest size since we are a family of 6, we go through it fast. I buy it every grocery day
Michelle p.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love to buy this chocolate mix for my kids, they love it specially before going to school they love to drink this with a banana for something good and quick
Makayla S.
Newport, NC
I didn't want to use actual chocolate syrup or anything to put in my milk so I bought this. It tastes exactly like chocolate milk! I give this product a 4/5 because they could add just a little bit more into the package.
Madison S.
Wolcottville, IN
If I'm being honest here, I do not ever drink any other chocolate milk mix. The powder works even better than nesquik liquid because it gives you more milk and less room in the fridge. I love mesquite anything however
Vanessa G.
Sacramento, CA
I would have given it a 5 star review, accept the shrink wrap was on too tight and compromised one of the containers. but since it was shrowded in the shrink wrap, most of the powder was still there and useable. All in all I really like the powder. and will probably buy it again.
Miriam O.
Aurora, CO
Everyone in my house drinks this even the adults. We like to blend it with bananas and strawberries to make smoothies in the morning. My brother and I drink it when we get home from school and after sports practice
Alexandra R.
Doral, FL
Delicious and practical, the favorite of my daughter who enjoys it every morning with milk. //
Delicioso y practico, el preferido de mi hija quien lo disfruta todas las mañanas con leche.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder or Crockpot Hot chocolate??

Amazon