BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Fearlesshoney (.
Valencia
It's really good, and for people who lead a healthy lifestyle and diet for the little ones in the house, it's very effective and tasty. Recommended by 100
Tiana E.
Horsham
I love nesquik. My nan used to always make this for me as a child. The flavour is unique. I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I could drink it more often.
tanya k.
Saint hubert, QC
This will always be the drink of my childhood. And Soo it will become my daughterss. So chocolaty creamy . I love usibga blender to make frothy nesquik
Mary Frances L.
Bonnyton lane , Hamilton
Who doesn’t love a hot chocolate when it’s freezing outside?? I highly recommend it in this weather just add some marshmallows and your in for a treat !!
Aracely H.
Monterrey
En lo personal le hace falta mas sabor, cuando le agrego leche se rebaja mucho el sabor y tengo que echarle mucho chocolate para obtener el sabor deseado
Kat H.
I use this as a hot chocolate or as a mixer with coffee for the perfect mocha. it's so smooth and light it's not overwhelming but pleasantly noticeable.
Che M.
It's great for kids my little brothers and sisters love this stuff I must admit I do too it's great it's quick and easy and in expensive would recommend
Alexandra M.
It's so sweet even being sugar free. The flabor it's better than others marks. I love it . In winter I like to drink it Hot and in summer I like colder.
María O.
I like drink my glass of milk with nesquik since I was littler either hot, cold, in shakes or with cereal. I also use nesquik to make cakes and cookies.
Emily S.
Accrington, Lancashire
A lovely hot chocolate mix, of always use nestle, it's my favourite, super affordable and get a lot of mix! The flavours amazing, definitely chocolate!
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.