BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
I have not had this in years but growing up we always had it in our house. It’s definitely one of the best powders for making chocolate milk or hot chocolate.
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
Absolutely love nesquik! Always been a huge fan since I was a child, amazing taste, my kids love it, sugar free option tastes the same as the regular stuff!
Sudanny A.
Avon, Bristol
I love this brand for my hot chocolate! It's soo easy to get thar perfect taste & you can add sugar if you fancy but it's not always needed. Would recommend.
Lucero M.
Caracas, Venezuela

This drink has very good flavor although it is without sugar. I love taking a Nesquik rate on Sunday mornings. I think I would follow him buying while I can.
Vanda B.
London Northwood
If you don’t use nestle as your go to hot chocolate powder then I don’t know what you’re doing with your life. Have always drank this as a kid and I love it
Brandy S.
Cannington, Ontario
Who doesn't like chocolate milk? My family goes through this can in about a a week . Same great taste as when I was a kid, and now my kids enjoy it as well
Ana Maria D.
I could eat it with a spoon directly from the box ! Love it! I have mine with hot milk and topped with wiped cream ! It's like a warm dessert in your mug !
Julie-Lynne M.
Enterprise, ON
As an adult I still love Nestlequik....so much fun and it makes drinking milk so much fun. I think this is a treat that everyone in the family can enjoy!!!
Laura C.
Spain
A hot chocolate every morning is the best thing you can do before go to school! So you have to buy this and taste it! You will be in shock! It's delicious!
Tiana E.
Horsham
I love nesquik. My nan used to always make this for me as a child. The flavour is unique. I just wish it was a bit cheaper so I could drink it more often.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.