BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
Yum. I have been drinking this since I was a kid and now give it to my kids as well. My son who is 11 makes it for himself in the morning before school. This will be a staple in our home for many years to come!
Liz M.
Me encanta el sabor, lo como solo en polvo y cuando hace frío con leche calientita! El sabor es genial muy rico y a los niños les encanta también puede ser opción para una bebida fría, lo recomiendo muchísimo 👌🏻👍🏻
Flo G.
Haywards Heath
Childhood drink right here. Super sweet chocolatey taste that I love. I think lots of people had this as their childhood drink and was always fun to mix the milk and powder and create your own little concoction!
Shouq A.
Love it! Its my go to hot chocolate and it will always be my favorite. It tastes really good and I enjoy drinking it with my sisters almost every morning. We always repurchase it. Its a must have in our house.
Eden B.
i love making chocolate milk <3 buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy bit buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy iy
Nicole M.
CABA
This is my favorite, with no extra sugar because I think is more healthy haha. I like drink it cold in summer or hot in fall/winter. There's always nesquik in my house, I swear.
Rosalie D.
I love a nice cup of hot chocolate. However, Nestle is rather sugary, therefore this option is rather nice. It met my expectations, however pure chocolate without any additives is nicer and "healthier".
Nicole L.
Another drink tha helps me boost my milk supply for my Little one and it's delicious! Morning and night I can enjoy it. Especially when I am reading from my reader! Love love..
Caitlin T.
Brisbane, QLD
One of the best instant chocolate drinks you can buy! Love it! Not too sickly sweet but not straight cocoa, it is the perfect balance. And so quick and easy, perfect for kids
Tatiana L.
North York, VA
Love nesquik!!!! Been drinking it since I was 3 years old every morning and it's my go to breakfast drink :) it's the best hot chocolate/chocolate milk in the world and I would recommend to everyone.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.