BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gina M.
ES MEJOR PARA LOS NIÑOS POR QUE NO AFECTA A SU SISTEMA NERVISO Y PUEDEN ESTAR TRANQUILOS AUNQUE LO TOMEN EN LA NOCHE, LO RECOMIENDO APLEAMENTE POR QUE DE ESTA MANERA LOS PEQUES PUEDEN DORMIR Y I NO LES SEPILLAS SUS DIENTES NO TIENEN TANTA PROBABILIDAD DE CARIES
Meegan L.
Personalmente me encanta este sabor a chocolate,ademas me recuerda mi infancia ya que este sabor lo tiene la marca hace muchos años en el mercado en mi país. Lo mas importante es que a mejorado con los años y actualmente es muy bueno que no tenga azúcar añadida.
Natalia H.
I love this chocomilk, I love its flavor because it is intense the chocolate flavor. I really recommend it. It can be taken cold and hot, however delicious it tastes.
Emily Katherine C.
caracas
Mi favorito! esta bebida achocolatada era lo maximo la tome fria y caliente...lastimosamente en mi localidad ya no se consigue pero si lo viera de nuevo no dudaria en comprarlo...me trae muy buenos recuerdos de mi niñez. RIQUISIMA!
omarah h.
I normally have this mixed in with my cereal milk. it adds so much flavor with my cocoa pops! i think its safe to say that it met my expectations and i really prefer this than the strawberry flavor but that is probably because i have a major sweet thooth.
Rina M.
This is a classic in my home, literally we never change it when it comes to hot chocolate. Nesquik has been a part of my family for such a long time and we love it!
Kasi H.
This has a different taste when it comes to chocolate milk. When this is used, I can instantly tell it is nesquik. I am just not a fan. However, I will buy it because my nieces love it.
Sash N.
Auckland
This is amazing to have especially in the cold weather. I make sure that I have plenty of stock in my pantry. The packaging is great, product is at reasonable price, this drink is so delicious that you can have it hot or cold.
Nina v.
Easy to use and has a good chocolate-y taste. The price is great for what you get and it tastes like proper chocolate milk. You just have to add a little warm milk and you're ready to sit in front of the fireplace and warm up from the cold winter air!
ana c.
Maracaibo, Zulia
Nesquik chocolate without added sugar Mix 16 oz taste divine to me and my family we love is super mega delicious and you can with friends in those moments of cold
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.