BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Klaudia Dorothy R.
London, New Malden
Absolutely adore this product! It reminds me of my childhood, and every morning my nana would make me a hot chocolate nesquick. To this day I reach for the goodness. My favourite hot chocolate of all time!
Kilsy S.
Well, the first time I bought it as it did not fit well I use it would give, but, after the first use I discovered that I could bake pastries, brownies and much more. Asta an always rich hot chocolate. Seriously i used it for many experiments
Chiamaka U.
Lagos
I've been buying the No Sugar Added Nesquik for many years. I've been hypoglycemic since I was a teenager so I'm well versed at buying sugar free or no added sugar foods and drinks. This stuff is very good. Since I don't like the taste of plain milk, adding this makes it palatable for me. Unlike some low or no sugar powders that don't mix well with liquids, this does mix well and dissolves well. If you need to decrease your sugar intake, I would definitely recommend this. Do remember that "no added sugar" is not the same as sugar free.
ES MUY RICO EL CHOCOLATE AL PONERLO CON LECHE Y LICUARLO TE DA ESE GRAN SABOR A CHOCOLATE APARTE QUE YA VIENE ALGO DULCE NO ES NECESARIO AGREGAR CASI NADA DE AZUCAR ME GUSTA MUCHO AL IGUAL QUE EL DE FRESA YA QUE SI TE DEJAN EL SABOR DE LO QUE ES EN EL PALADAR.
Lucy P.
Lo adro! Porque muchas veces cuando algunos productos no traen azúcar, pueden saber un tanto insípidos para alguien amante del azúcar como yo, pero este no, me parece que el sabor es muy bueno, y lo recomendaría porque el chocolate es mi sabor favorito de la marca Nesquik, y sin azúcar, se hace un tanto más saludable.
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi
So yummy!! Perfect winter drink that I enjoy with my girls and I love it has no sugar because I'm really diet conscious. Add a marshmallow and some chocolate shavings foe even better experience
Lina Maria Z.
My family loves to drink hot chocolate especially when it is very cold, at home we always use Nesquik as it is a mixture of cocoa powder that dissolves easily in hot or cold milk, and has an exclusive blend of vitamins and minerals that contribute to the Development, nutrition and flavor, in addition it hasn't sugar
Andrea P.
It is very nice and smooth powder. When you want to have a hot chocolate you have to put a lot of spoons of powder but it tastes good. It is not so sweet and if you have it with milk it is good way how to start your sweet day.
Yuliza G.
me gusta su sabor a chocolate y me gusta que sea sin azúcar porque así puedo evitar caries en mis dientes y seguir disfrutando de lo que me gusta sin ningún problema me encanta este producto ademas por que amo el chocolate y es mi gran debilidad adoro este producto
Marcela J.
Jalisco, guadalajara.
Es super delicioso, y ademas se puede hacer a cualquier hora del día y saber bien, este haciendo frío o calor es muy cómodo de tomar a la hora de sentir el sabor del chocolate en el paladar.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.