BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
I believe nesquik taste best and it can be used for both hot and cold. It's been a life saver for my youngest who is on meds quite often. Normally hard to get her to take but nesquik mask the taste.
Mili J.
Ive been using this chocolate powder since I was a little girl. It's affordable, and consistently gives you a wonderful glass of chocolate milk. I would use this again, and recommend this to others.
Laura S.
San Francisco, CA
This is always in the cupboard. I like that you can use it with hot or cold milk. I usually always go for this chocolate powder. You know it's always going to be the same and it's affordable, try it!
Kylee M.
Columbus, OH
I love this chocolate milk mix. I've used it ever since I was a kid. The packaging is nice and appealing to the eye. It definitely tastes better than the other cheap tasting powders. I buy it all the time.
Ally W.
Love this chocolate milk mix. I have been using it ever since I was a little kid. It's easy to find and also very affordable. It's healthy and delicious. It's a good value and I would definitely recommend this product.
Alondra A.
Phoenix , AZ
I have always had this brand for my chocolate milk and it is awesome, I've been using it for many years now it's delicious a little too much sugar I would say but other than that I will keep buying this
Becca S.
Monticello, AR
YUCK! I accidentally bought this no sugar mix and wasn't expecting how it was going to taste. I was a first time customer and did give it another shot once I was mentally prepared. I personally won't buy again.
Alejandra R.
Saint Charles, MO
The product is pretty good. When drinking it you can taste the chocolate flavor easily. It's great for drinking it hot or cold. The price is good and affordable. I would buy it again because I was satisfied with the product. I recommend it
Alison H.
Memphis, TN
I love this particular product because I am not a fan of store-bought chocolate milk. I like being able to choose how much chocolate goes into my chocolate milk. Additionally, there is no sugar added, so it even has less sugar than regular chocolate milk!
Juliana M.
You're better off if you just make chocolate milk with Hershey's syrup. This has a ton of ingredients in it that are totally unnecessary for chocolate milk. It has a decent flavor but I won't buy it again.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.