BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Matea L.
I have been drinking this chocolate powder since I was a child and still keep drinking it well into my adulthood. It reminds me of lazy mornings I had as a kid and the yummy taste has not changed over the years (a lot of other brands change their taste over time, which is strongly disappointing!). I recommend it to everyone, even had my cousin converted when we were kids, he still drinks it today!
I love its taste and sometimes went to the kitchen to eat it without preparation, it is ideal for when I'm in a hurry and I have not eaten anything to prepare a glass and go out to my daily activities with a good taste. I love this product and would buy more of course
Kariany M.
THIS IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE OF LIFEEEEEEEEEE! My childhood is based on this drink hahahahaha, made ice cream, merengadas, made everything, is divine, as I miss because of the question that in my country is not. But believe me it's worth paying the price for this chocolate, it's not so sweet, it's not bitter, it's in the PERFECT spot! I recommend it to 1000000000%
Christine S.
ST, QC
This milk chocolate had a great taste . Love to be able to choose your milk ,I drink 1%and my family 2% . With this everyone is happy . Prefer this one to the liquid one . I still did not find an other mark that taste has good as this one
Rianne B.
Preston, Lancashire
Nesquik chocolate powder always reminds me of my childhood, and while I don't think it's as good as thought it was when i was a child, i still really like it. I personally prefer it cold over warm, but both are very nice. If i want chocolate milk, this is usually the brand i go for, and i would recommend this to others because of how easy and great value for money it is.
Meilang L.
This hot chocolate mix is one of my favorites. It is a little too sweet for my taste but otherwise it had a nice milk chocolate flavor. It isn't too rich and it isn't too bland. I drink this whenever I can get my hands on it.
Yashira S.
Caguas , PA
El mejor !!! No lo cambio por ninguno!!! Muy rico para todas las edades y mas en la noche calientito o frio antes de dormir cae perfecto!!! Es el mejor chocolateee y mas para personas diabeticas ya q no tiene azucar añadidas
Eurisel J.
Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela
This mix to beverage is very delicious, I really love it!. I just taste it at the first time and I felt in love whit this. It is amazing cold and hot and I don't know if that is right but I even eat it sometimes as a "snack" you know a spoon full of Nesquik is always welcome to my mouth. I 100% recommend it if you want a sweet and fresh (or hot) beverage. Enjoy it!.
Ibelice S.
Puerto Ordaz
No hay nada más rico que un buen chocolate y esta marca me ha acompañado durante la infancia, antes con azúcar (empaque azul) y ahora sin azúcar y es divino, no es muy amargo y cuando hace frío es el perfecto acompañante.
Esraa A.
Cairo, 15 may city
It is a testy hot drink I love it specially at the cold weather infront of a good movie at night I like it soon much I drink it a lot of times it Ishould a good product very good quality and melt completely and do not clump I recommend this drink for sure
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.