BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Dianna F.
Literally the best, you can even eat it without the milk! Tastes very nice, Really doesn't need any improvement. My family has been buying this since I was little. The packaging is so so cute and I find it appealing towards little kids. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone.
Monique M.
Sippy Downs
I love this Nesquik mix. The chocolate flavour is so rich and creamy when mixed with milk. I love this either hot or cold. It brings back memories of my childhood everytime I drink a glass of this. Would definitely recommend to others and also others who have children.
Grevelyn C.
Caracas, venezuela
es muy bueno. me encanta el sabor achocolatado! no es tan amargo ni tan suave. aparte la bebida queda espumosa y si se calienta puede ser el mejor chocolate para una tarde de frio. y en el caso de Venezuela es uno de los pocos productos que se consiguen accesiblemente
Inesa K.
The taste is really good, you can taste actual chocolate and with some milk this chocolate drink turns into a miracle. I'm getting an allergic reaction when I use it too much, but that is not the product's fault, my organism reacts like this to everything with chocolate when I use too much. Really reccomend it !!
Aura G.
Castellón
I really prefer long before the taste of Nesquik chocolate milk before that of being a mark that only this in Spain.

I like this Nesquick exactly, because it has no added sugar, so it does not taste so sweet.

In the evenings, when I'm on the sofa, a cup of Nesquick with very hot milk, I feel incredibly good.
Marina B.
I looooove this chocolate powder, you can mix it with hot or cold milk. It also work really well with non dairy milks (depending on the milk brand).
You need to mix it quite well to get rid of lumps when using cold milk, but when the milk is hot it's no problem at all. love it!
Belle L.
California
I love Nesquik! Super easy to make and yummy! Plus, it dissolve quite well in cold milk too. I normally add couple drops of vanilla extract to make it smells nicer. Definitely a grate product to try. I like it and my little brother also likes it :)
Claudia W.
Nesquik had always been a staple growing up, it was at yours and every friend's house, and was always something to look forward to (both hot and cold (cold wins though)) and was only second to milo. It's no quite as amazing in my opinion but I guess that comes down to personal preference. Nesquik is full of yummy, chocolaty goodness and is definitely something that needs to be in your cupboard at all times.
Gareth W.
I love the idea of this product; being bale to simply pour some power into a mug, add milk and stir. While the flavour is nice, I find it rather week. You really have to put a lot of spoon-fulls in, before getting a nice, strong taste of chocolate.
Djamila C.
Favourite I love this when I'm watching a film on the sofa on like a comfy day it's is just so satisfying to drink something hot wen ur wrapped up with ur family or friends
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.